Reduced fee registration deadline 18th March 2016
Registration fee for regular participants and students/PhD students includes:
- conference materials
- admission of the scientific program
- coffee breaks, welcome reception
- Istrian experience excursion with dinner
Registration fee for accompanying person covers only the social events. Please note that accompanying persons cannot admit to the scientific program.
All cancellations must be sent to the technical organizer PBZ CARD
(e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) in written. Refund will be made after the event according to the next policy:
- cancellation before and on 11th April, 2016: 75% refund
- cancellation after 11th April, 2016: no refund
Any bank charge or commission must be covered by the participant.
An official letter of invitation designed to help overcome administrative difficulties in certain countries (e.g., visa applications) can be sent upon request. Invitation letters can only be issued for people who:
- have registered
- submitted an abstract that was not rejected
- paid the registration fee (complete refunding in case the visa application should fail except bank cost)
It must be clearly understood that such letters do not cover any fees or other financial support.